"B12, a pathetic and sometimes consider an irritating class by outsiders who do not understand us well is a wonderful class that i will not forget.
A lot of gossips and topics are happening around our class every day.
Indeed, it is utterly preposterous and humiliating to let such untrue gossips and rumors spread around the class so quickly due to the fact that we have a lot of 'aunties' in our class.
Ironically, people can get very agitated and annoyed with such untrue rumors and gossips but B12 likes it to a large extent.
Strange, utterly strange! No matter what, I still enjoy staying in this class. All the eccentric people with different habits and mindsets! Well, I have to agree that some of my classmates take words seriously and cannot stand critics. I mean you know who you are. Anyway, I have to say that I am really lucky to study in this class. Kudos to B12! "
- J.D.
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
I am very down.
As per conversation with jac, i think i have no hope to appeal but i seriously remember that i didnt tick the form and i even told some of them that 'you dun have to tick the form'
bloody hell. school fees 6k and the office dun want to help me by putting me thru the line to talk to the lady in charge of s/u. knn. 6k a lot lo.
wasted my time to study the econs when i could have worked and earned money on those few days lo.
disgustinggggggggg.
just my luck. let mepresume i got C+ for econs. PERIOD.
i am going to be more careful next sem. u all also ah. see my case and check ur form a few times even after u have submitted.
Thanks to jac, andrea, songqian and JD for your encouragement and advice =)
Anw fri on a not?!! jac will organise cos i am too lazy already, most ppl dont reply me.
Anonymous once here @ 6:24 PM